

I was passing by a busy Delhi-7 street and this man caught my attention, I got so affected & curious to talk to him. I went to him and said sat-sri-akaal (is saying hello in Punjabi) and the first query I made was to ask his name & age. He looked at me and said, “I am Harnaam Singh Mastana and I am 81 years old.
Oh! My god…. at the age of “81” most of the human beings takes the back seat {because there body doesn’t allow them to work anymore}.
When I asked him that why doesn’t he retires till now, he smiled & said,”mehnat ki roti ka swaad hi alag hota hai” (the food you get from your own physical labor tastes splendid). Trust me guys that’s the character of true Sikh. They never give up and always believe in pure means of livelihood.
As I was going deep in my thoughts I realized the old Sikh with white beard is going away from me. I ran to him, stopped him, hugged him and asked him that if he could allow me to have a picture or two with him. Without waiting for his yes (in the concern that he might say no) I just hold him and clicked a few pics.
Trust me guys Harnaam Singh is a real inspiration for all those people who give up over some pocketsize problems and curse their destiny and themselves.
Guys, if an old man is so unmoved with all the circumstances than why don’t we.
THINK ABOUT IT.
Hats off to Sardaar Harnaam Singh Mastana.
WOW!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment